DIN Rail Residual current circuit breakers (RCCB) up to 100 A
Part of 9 Series
In coordination with Acti9 and Multi9 MCBs, this RCCB will also give you additional protection against any direct contact
FeaturesAchieve full coordination with Acti9 and Multi9 MCBs with DIN rail RCCB you can rely on. Providing better continuity of service as well as offering a complete environmentally friendly option, the DIN rail RCCB will also give you additional protection against any direct contact.
- Complete with VisiSafe, which helps to ensure the ultimate in safety for both operation and maintenance work
- Class-2 insulation: ensures continuous protection for both operators and unqualified personnel
- Complete with VisiTrip: detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time
- Fully immune earth leakage protection: provides better continuity of service, especially with the new SI type (Super immune) which has been designed with polluted environments and networks in mind
- The optional electrical auxiliaries and mounting accessories are consistent with those offered on Acti 9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers (MCBs)
- Nominal current: 1 to 100 A
- SI (Super immune), AC, A
- 30 mA sensitivity: provides additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA sensitivities: provide additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version: ensures correct discrimination between different residual current circuit breakers as well as the tripping of the device closest to the fault
- Coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs
- Fully compliant with standard IEC EN 61008-1
- Certified by national official authorities
- Ideally suited to isolation in full accordance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947-2
- Operating voltage: up to 400 V AC
- Insulation voltage: 500 V AC
- Optional auxiliaries available: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping.
BenefitsComplete with VisiTrip and VisiSafe, the DIN rail RCCB provide greater continuity of service as well as enhanced protection to both industrial and commercial buildings.
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip
- Greater electrical immunity with SI type (Super immune)
- Easy-to-understand part numbers make choosing options simple and straightforward
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic and secure IP20B terminal shutters
- Fully robust connections which provide twice the standard tightening torque
- Environmentally friendly: made from 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
- Designed for industrial and commercial buildings
- Prevent electrocution (in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards)
- Reduce fire hazards by cutting down current leakage into building electrical installations.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services