Vigi for Acti 9 iC60
Residual current add-on devices up to 63 A for Acti 9 iC60 Miniature Circuit Breakers
Simple to install and ideal for all industrial and commercial buildings, the residual current add-on devices for Acti 9 iC60 provide you with leakage protection whilst ensuring a greater continuity of service.
FeaturesFully compliant with national standards and easy to install, the Acti 9 Vigi iC60 comes with a wealth of features:
- Class-2 insulation: ensures continuous protection for both operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP: quickly detects faulty outgoers and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection: provides enhanced continuity of service, especially with the new “SI” (Super Immune) type for application in polluted environments and networks.
- Easily connect to Acti 9 iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breakers (MCBs) either electronically or manually.
- Nominal current ranges from 25 to 63 A.
- Comes in “SI” (Super Immune), AC, and A types.
- 30 mA sensitivity for additional protection against direct contact (in compliance with IEC 60364).
- 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA and 1000 mA sensitivities for additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in compliance with IEC 60364).
- “SI” (Super Immune) type: protects sensitive circuits (IT equipment) and those prone to disturbances (electronic ballasts for light fixtures, power electronics).
- Selective type: guarantees selectivity to correctly distinguish between different residual current devices (RCDs) and trip the device closest to the fault.
- Complies with IEC EN 61009-1 standard, certified by national authorities.
- Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) retain the same characteristics when combined with an Acti 9 Vigi iC60 DIN rail add-on residual current device (RCD).
BenefitsFrom adding protection to polluted environments and networks to ensuring a greater continuity of service, the Acti 9 Vigi iC60 also boasts impressive environmental credentials.
- 100% earth leakage protection in final distribution.
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip.
- Greater electrical immunity with “SI” (Super Immune) type.
- Meaningful part numbers make selection easy.
- Easy to install with robust terminal connections.
- Environmentally friendly, made with 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
ApplicationsIdeal for installation in all industrial and commercial buildings, residual current add-on devices provide protection against:
- Electrocution (in compliance with IEC 60364 installation standards and national standards).
- Fire hazards caused by leakage currents flowing into building materials.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services