Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63 A
Part of 9 Series
Giving you absolute peace of mind when it comes to circuit protection and continuity of service, the miniature circuit breakers are especially ideal if you are working within polluted environments and networks
With exclusive features, the Acti9 iC60 DIN rail miniature circuit breakers have been specifically designed to provide first-rate protection and continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: provides protection during maintenance work on downstream circuits
- VisiTrip: signals with a redflag the faulty miniature circuit breaker outgoers to reduce intervention time
- Class-2 insulation: double insulation distance to ensure continuous protection for both operators and unqualified persons
- Pollution Class 3 for operation in more polluted environments such as some industrial applications
- Fully compliant with standards IEC/EN 60898-1 and IEC/EN 60947-2
- Add-on fully immune Acti9 iC60 Vigi earth leakage protection devices: improved continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks
- Offers a wide range of electrical auxiliaries: remote indication of Acti9 iC60 status and several tripping actuators: shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip.
Acti9 iC60 MCBs belong to Acti9 complete electrical system providing protection, monitoring and control of your electrical installation.
Full system and electrical compatibility with the Acti9 range and with compact NSX molded case circuit breakers (MCCBs)
Acti9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers are divided in three ranges Acti9 iC60N, iC60H and iC60L to cover your electrical requirements:
•Nominal current: 1 to 63 A
•Large choice of breaking capacities— up to 100 kA— and tripping curves: B, C, D, K, Z and MA
- Suitable for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V.
Complete with VisiSafe and VisiTrip, Acti9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers expertly combine reliability, protection and ease of use.
- Set a new benchmark in final distribution circuit breakers
- Enhanced security when it comes to circuit protection thanks to VisiSafe
- Provide greater continuity of service thanks to VisiTrip
- Come with easily identifiable part numbers, making Acti9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers simple to order and use
- Easy installation with quick and ergonomic IP20B terminal shutters
- Highly durable with robust connections that provide twice the standard tightening torque
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
ApplicationsProviding essential protection in industrial and commercial buildings, our miniature circuit breakers work especially well in polluted environments and networks.
- For the enhanced protection of electrical circuits in all types of industrial and commercial buildings
- Suitable for all settings, particularly polluted environments and networks
- Motor circuit protection
- DC current circuit protection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services