XR and XF
Screw limit swiches and Overtravel limit swichesEnd-of-Sale Notice
Screw limit switches and overtravel limit switches
FeaturesScrew limit switches XRB A and XR2 A types
- Screw limit switches, standard duty, type XRB A: standard duty ac. or dc. (Ithe = 10 A)
- Screw limit switches, heavy duty, XR2 A and XR2 B types: heavy duty ac .or dc. (Ithe = 10 A: XR2 A or 20 A: XR2 B).
- XF9-D: in an alu allow housing, they are fitted with the head of an LC1-D contactor: With manual latching and resetting restricted by a padlockable device
- XF9-F: in a sheet steel enclosure, they are fitted with the head of an LC1-F contactor: With manual latching and resetting or With counterweights and automatic resetting.
BenefitsThe screw limit switches are designed to monitor the movement of an object via an input drive.
The overtravel limit switches for power circuit switching are specifically designed to ensure the safety of hoisting equipment.
They directly break the power supply to the hoist motor if the load being handled accidentally exceeds the operating limits of the equipment.
- Position control of moving parts of hoisting or materials handling equipment (winches, travelling cranes, gantries, cranes, rotary excavators, etc.).
- Liquid level control in pumping systems.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services