Ø 8-12 mm plastic pilot lights
LED pilot lights Ø 8, Ø 12.
FeaturesIndicators with black bezel, protruding LED
- Ø 8 mm
- IP 40
- Ø 8 and 12 mm
- IP 40 (IP 65 available as an option)
- Compliance with IEC, UL, CSA standards
- CE marking
- Compact dimensions (depth)
- Long service life
- Good resistance to impact, vibration and overvoltage
- Low power consumption allows direct compatibility with PLC outputs
simplicity and compactness
This simple and compact range of miniature LED pilot lights is ideal for applications in an industrial environment.
Robust and with low power consumption, the range allows direct compatibility with PLC outputs.
- Industry: manufacturers of simple and modular machines, synoptic views of installations
- Commercial and infrastructure: buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services