Thermistor protection relays
TeSys LT3 thermistor protection relays are designed for use with PTC thermistor probes. The solution provides continuous temperature monitoring to protect machines (motors, generators, etc.) from damaging heat.
TeSys LT3 thermistor protection relays monitor the temperature of machines via PTC thermistor probes to prevent over-heating.
- LT3-SE: with automatic reset
- LT3-SA: with automatic reset; voltage fault indicator light incorporated
- LT3-SM: with manual reset; voltage fault indicator light, device “test" and "reset" button incorporated
TeSys LT3 is a slim relay with built-in machine temperature control function, quick and simple selection.
- Provide additional motor protections compared to standard overload relay
- Multiple control voltages available
- Wide band version from 24 to 230 V for LT3SA and LT3SM versions
Suitable for a variety of applications in industry, infrastructure and building, including:
- General protection and protection of motors with PTC probes
- Protection of resistors, bearings, capacitors
- Motors with frequent starts or operating in severe environments
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services