Thermal magnetic circuit breakers from 0.5 to 20 A
TeSys GB2 is a range of compact thermal-magnetic circuit breakers from 0.5 to 20 A.
TeSys GB2 thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are available in various ratings and with different breaking capacities.
Compliance with standards:
- IEC 947-1, 947-2
- Certifications: IEC, CSA and UL
- 12 ratings available from 0.5 to 20 A
- 1-pole (GB2 CB)
- 1-pole + neutral (GB2 CD)
- 2-pole (GB2 DB)
- Magnetic tripping threshold set between 12 to 16 In (withstands current peaks generated by many industrial components.)
- 2 ratings available: 0.5 and 1 A
- 1-pole version
- Magnetic tripping threshold set between 5 and 7 In
- 15 mm wide for 1-pole
- 30 mm wide for 2-pole
- Clear indication of “I” and “O” positions on the operators
Compact and simple to select, TeSys GB2 circuit breakers are available in different ratings and breaking capacities.
- Devices can be mounted onto all types of 35mm symmetric rails and Telequick mounting plates
- Easy to maintain
TySys GB2 is a flexible range of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that enable reliable protection of industrial equipment control circuits, such as power supplies, electronic systems protection, PLC, control circuits and all small devices capable of generating a high current peak.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services