Bar mounted contactors up to 2750 A (900 kW / 400 V)
Contactors available in pre-defined composition or variable composition from 80 to 2750 A.
TeSys B can work under severe environments with a customer’s specific requests.
- Electromagnet (control circuit): Large band of voltage choices with/without reduced power consumption
- Main poles: Numbers of NO or NC poles designed for specific applications
- Mounting bar: flexible in length and fixing points
- Auxiliary contacts: N/O and N/C type, with instantaneous and time delay
- High electrical durability: up to 10 Million operations
TeSys B offers multiple products to meet the needs of various applications, including:
High performance applications: CV3B and LC1B range:
- 9 sizes from 80 A to 2750 A (AC-1); 1800 A (AC-3); 2500 A (DC-5)
- Operational voltage up to 1000V AC, 440 V DC/pole
- High inductive loads, high voltage DC circuit
- Loads at high operating rates: 1200 operating cycles/hour up to 460 A (AC-3)
Standard performance applications: CV1B range
- 5 sizes from 80 to 630 A (AC-1), 700 A (AC-3)
- Operational voltage ≤ 690V AC, 220V DC/pole
- Resistive loads, transformers, capacitors, low voltage DC circuits etc.
Specific AC/DC applications up to 2750 A for:
- Power induction furnaces (CE, CS, CG)
- Excitation circuits of synchronous machines (CRX, CVX, CWX)
- Magnetic latching contactors (CR1)
- Earthling of the power supply rail of tramway (CV1 BKS)
TeSys B provides high performance, flexibility and reliability
- High making and breaking capacities up to 2750 A /product installation
- Robust construction for heavy duty and severe environmental applications
- High performance up to 10M electric operations
- Unlimited configurations tailored to customer needs
- Direct support from specialist to optimize product configurations (sales forces)
- Easy access for maintenance and inspection (direct visibility to status, repairable for different components)
- Longevity of product service life, high reparability (40+ years lifetime)
TeSys B bar mounted contactors can be used for a variety of normal to severe environments for both DC and AC applications, including:
- DC applications: Railways, tramways, excitation circuit of synchronous machines, electrolysis, photovoltaic application power plants, DC motors, electromagnetic lifting etc.
- AC applications: Conveyors, induction furnaces, hoisting and material handling, centrifuges etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services