3 pole contactors suitable for motor control up to 1000 A and power switching up to 2600 A
Part of TeSys
TeSys F is a range of high current contactors from 115 A to 1000 A designed for AC-3 applications and from 200 A to 2600 A for AC-1 applications.
TeSys F series of contactors are specifically designed for the most demanding motor and power switching applications.
- 2 pole (400 A, 500 A & 630 A), 3 pole (115 – 2600 A) & 4 pole (115 A – 780 A) contactors
- Pre-assembled star-delta motor starters (185-375 kW/440V AC), 3 pole AC-3 reversing contactors (115 A – 265 A) & 4 pole AC-1 change-over contactors (200-350 A)
- Separate components and kits available for customer assembly of motor starters, reversing and change-over contactor solutions
- Wide range of AC (40-400 Hz) and DC operating coils
- Terminal connections suitable for connecting bus bars & cables
- Wide range of common accessories to improve flexibility, functionality & safety
- Complemented by Class10/20 LR9F type electronic thermal over-load relays and TeSys GV7-R circuit breaker for motor starter solutions
- Suitable for switching of motors, lighting, heating, capacitors, auto-transformer starting, rotor circuits of slip-ring motors, etc.
- AC-3 range
- For motor applications, up to 670 kW / 440 V
- Switching of motors in normal or severe service conditions
- AC-1 range
- For switching applications 200 A to 2600 A
- Dedicated AC-1 range of contactors from 1200 to 2600 A for power switching applications.
TeSys FG range
- 150 to 630 A, 3 pole contactors
- Shockproof contactors for AC & DC applications
- Avoid accidental closing of contactor due to severe mechanical shocks
- Mechanically locked in “open” position when electromagnet is not energized
TeSys CR1 F
- Magnetic latching contactors
- 150 to 630 A in 3 & 4 pole versions
- Suitable for applications requiring contactors in ON condition for much longer periods
TeSys F is a versatile range of contactors with large installed base, offering multiple benefits to the users.
- TeSys F offers high performance in motor control & power switching applications
- Proven reliability with high mechanical and electrical durability
- Combined with the LR9 electronic relay or GV7 motor circuit breaker, AC-3 contactors are the ideal motor starters offering quick & simple selection
- Shared accessories across the range offers greater flexibility and reduced inventory
- Withdrawable-type coils enable fast and easy maintenance
- TeSys F contactors guarantee electrical coordination with fuses and circuit breaker offers
TeSys F is suitable for the control of all types of motors and distribution circuits across industry, infrastructure and building. Specific applications include:
- Machinery, HVAC, Hoisting, Mining & Metals, Oil & Energy, Utilities, Wind turbines, Photovoltaic, data centres, etc.
- Switching of resistive, inductive, capacitive and DC circuits
- Frequency drives and soft starters
- Light distribution circuits, induction furnaces, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services