C-Bus Automation system
Building automation and energy management made simple
Part of SpaceLogic
C-Bus® home and building automation system is commercialized under Clipsal by Schneider electric. It is a powerful, fully integrated system that can control and automate lighting and many other electrical systems and products. Implemented for commercial or residential buildings automation, it brings control, comfort, efficiency and ease of use to its occupants.
C-Bus networks enable to control lighting and other electrical services such as pumps, audiovisual devices, motors and blinds. They can be used to control virtually any types of electrical loads, from simple ON/OFF control of a lighting circuit to a variable type control, such as those for LED lights that can be dimmed. The C-Bus network has a number of notable qualities.
BenefitsRobust, reliable, flexible & scalable building automation system:
· Simple to install and commission.
· Enables multi-unit control with a single cable connection
· Open protocol enables integration of any 3rd party systems, system can be easily expanded to include most functionalities existing on the market:
· Interior management (audio-visual, curtain, blind ..)
· Exterior management (blind management, pool temperature or garden watering depending on weather forecasts, gate or garage door management, security control remotely with mobile devices)
· Ultimate flexibility in switching and control. Functions can be changed, added, removed, moved, and reconfigured, at any position on the network, at any time, and all without alteration to cumbersome hard-wiring of the electrical loads.
Comfort & entertainment
· Scene setting control /automated moments: tailored ambience to match function, mood or occasion.
· Schedules or automation of routine tasks to control your smart electrical hardware. Each device can be scheduled (individually or in a group with other hardware) so you can turn all on/off within at a push of a single button
· Lighting control (dimming, LED etc ..)
· Air conditioning & zone control
· Multi-room Audio Visual control: play your favourite music in core living and entertaining areas, or right throughout your home!
· Home theatre automation
Safety, Security & control through C-Bus enabled partners
· External lighting on motion sensors detectors
· Security cameras
· Keyless entry for occupants
· Garage door / front gate control
The automation controller enables, with the integration of Schneider Electric power management system:
· Displays for Gas, water, and electricity measurements
· Monitors daily, monthly, and yearly Energy consumption
· Stores and analyses data and identifies potential energy savings, increasing home energy efficiency.
· Heating/cooling control: C-Bus system includes thermostats, timers and sensors to monitor blinds, fans, heating or cooling units.
· Hydronic heating delivers wonderful, warm floors and toasty rails
· Large Buildings:
o Shopping malls, airports, Concert/ theatre venue: integrated controls for the entire building
o Hotels, ballrooms, art galleries and museums: architectural lighting control
o Parking, meeting rooms and general office areas: cost-effective sensor control
o Warehouses: high bay control for energy cost saving
· Small and medium buildings:
o Retail outlets & restaurants: comfort and mood lighting with scenes
o Boardrooms: lighting and AV control
· Individual houses
· Multi-dwelling housings
· Vertical housings or flats
C-Bus Automation system
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services