Highly efficient 20 to 100kVA (400V/480V) and 10 to 50kVA (208V) 3-phase UPS for edge, small, and medium data centers and other business-critical applications
Increased availability. Reduced operating costs. First class power protection for critical infrastructure.
FeaturesGalaxy VS is a highly efficient, modular, easy-to-deploy 20 to 100kVA (400V/480V) and 10 to 50kVA (208V), three-phase uninterruptible power supply that delivers top performance for edge, small, and medium data centers, as well as critical infrastructure in commercial and industrial facilities. Its compact design, high-density technology and fault-tolerant architecture maximize availability, operational efficiency, and critical load protection, while minimizing total cost of ownership. Thanks to patented technologies, this UPS delivers up to 97% efficiency in normal operating mode and up to 99% in ECOnversion mode, equivalent to 66% higher energy savings. Galaxy VS is EcoStruxure ready to give you peace of mind anytime, anywhere. Start-up service is included to optimize your system’s performance, quality, and safety. With its robust design and industry-leading performance, Galaxy VS is the ideal backbone for your critical infrastructure.
- Built-in backfeed protection - Full built-in backfeed contactor ensures that no electricity is sent back to the grid.
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
- Embedded Network Management Card - Allows you to remotely manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS over EcoStruxure IT, Web, SNMP, or Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
- Flexible DC bus - Optimizes battery sizing and supports a wide range of energy storage technologies, including VRLA, Li-ion, and NiCd batteries.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
Total cost of Ownership
- Compact UPS - High-density technology and full front access make this UPS a footprint saver well suited for confined spaces.
- ECOnversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
- High efficiency in double conversion mode - Consistently high power quality at high efficiency, even at low load levels. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Modular UPS design - Provides design redundancy and fast serviceability with improved mean time to repair, via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- Multiple levels of service offers - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like Schneider Electric to do for you.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services