Glass Touch Panels
Beautifully designed, intuitive glass panel touch-screen devices provide improved comfort and aesthetic appeal for an enhanced guest experience.
Our Glass Touch Panels enable guests to control room temperature, lighting, curtains, services, and more for a best-in-class guest experience. These guest room control devices are highly customizable to reflect each hotel’s unique visual aesthetic. Now you can enhance the guest experience with improved comfort and aesthetic appeal, while easily designing and scaling guest-facing room devices to meet brand standards.
Schneider Electric offers beautifully designed glass panels with an intuitive touch-screen interface to enable guests to control room temperature, lighting, curtains, services, and more for a best-in-class guest experience.
Our complete line of Glass Touch Panels is highly customizable to reflect each hotel’s unique visual aesthetic. These wall-mounted panels are easy to design and configure via an intuitive web tool that allows hotel designers and architects to preview their customized panel prior to ordering. The Glass Touch Panels are available in a variety of glass color and backlight options. Hotels may also include a customized logo on each panel.
With 15 models, 7 backlight colors, 4 glass colors and countless functionality icons to choose from, customization possibilities are endless. Now you can enhance the guest experience with improved comfort and aesthetic appeal, while easily designing and scaling guest-facing room devices to meet brand standards across portfolios.
- Exceptional guest satisfaction that helps build loyalty.
- Enhanced comfort, control, convenience, and guest-room aesthetics. Guests control curtains, lighting scenes, temperature, and entertainment systems from a wall-mounted glass panel with a capacitive touch screen that offers a familiar smartphone touch feel.
- Modbus customizable guest room control devices are made-to-order according to the hotel guest room specifications
- Online, interactive configuration tool enables designers and architects to customize each panel with the desired functionality and aesthetics. Customers see exactly how the panel will look before it’s ordered and allows them to easily scale guest-facing room devices to meet brand standards across multiple hotels.
- Glass Touch Panels are EcoStruxure™ ready devices. They integrate with Schneider Electric’s Hotel Room Controller and EcoStruxure™ Guest Room Expert, enabling hotels to gain visibility and control of all room conditions, including occupancy, energy use, temperature, humidity, maintenance needs, and status of HVAC, curtain, DND/MUR, door, and windows.
- Increase asset value and differentiation with enhanced guest-room aesthetics and functionality.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services