PM22xxR Quick Click power meters
Tool-less, plug and play LVCT connected meters that save up to 75% on installation time!
Save money and maintain a reliable, dependable electrical distribution network.
EasyLogic PM22xxR Quick Click power meters make it fast and easy to add new meters. Accurate and precise, these meters collect all the essential data you need for your secondary billing applications in large commercial complexes, switch boards, switchgear, genset panels, non-renewable energy panels and OEM panel boards.
Find out more
EasyLogic PM22xxR Quick Click brochure
Knowledge is Power e-brochure
EasyLogic PM22xxR technical datasheet
BenefitsModular and customizable
- Native plug-and-play support for Ecostruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert, Ecostruxure™ Power SCADA Operation, and ION Setup.
- Quick CT connect via RJ45 port for installation time savings of over 75%; automatic detection of CT phase reversal and CT polarity.
- Six digit display for VAF PF parameters with auto scale and auto range features.
Safe, easy, and fast installation
- Easy to install: New LVCT RJ45 port replaces CT screw terminals of traditionally wired meters for installation time savings of over 75%
- Direct application up to 480 V L-L: supports direct connection to low voltage systems up to 480V L-L for CAT III installations, simplifying installation, saving costs, and facilitating more accurate measurements.
- AC/DC control power with universal operating range: connect to a universal control power range of 44 V to 300 V AC/DC, allowing tremendous cost savings during installation.
- Automatic detection of CT phase reversal and CT polarity, with ability to correct errors through the HMI
- Automatic detection of CT ratio once connected and self-configures - no manual set up / config of CTs is needed
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services