Simplify energy monitoring and drive savings
Save on the cost of both equipment and installation. Add multiple revenue-grade metering points without having to purchase, mount, wire and commission individual energy meters.
PowerLogic EM4900 series multi-circuit power meters make it easy to add many revenue-grade metering points without having to purchase, mount, wire and commission individual energy meters. Measure current, voltage, power and energy consumption of up to (14) 3-phase circuits with a single board or up to 28 3-phase circuits with a two board configuration.
Find out more
PowerLogic EM4900 brochure
Knowledge is Power e-brochure
PowerLogic EM4900 technical datasheet
- Provide accurate energy sub-billing to tenants.
- Empower tenants with information about their energy usage.
- Accurately allocate costs to departments or processes
- Identify saving opportunities by exposing wasteful energy practices.
- Identify periods of high energy usage and revealing cost saving opportunities within your facilities.
- Verify utility charges using accurate, revenue-grade meters to avoid being overcharged.
- Establish a “green” efficiency image for your building, such as qualifying for points within the LEED Green Building Rating System.
Applications- Commercial and residential tenant sub-billing
- Load-based cost allocation
- Load balancing
- Overload protection
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services