Compact protection relays for standard applications
Easy-to-use protective relays for Medium Voltage applications with fast delivery, ideal for Panel builders, Contractors and Partners to save time. From overcurrent to advanced protection, with Arc detection and Ethernet communication including IEC 61850
Easergy P3 is our latest protection relay for all common MV applications. It is designed for unparalleled efficiency, greater connectivity and enhanced safety to allow Panel Builders, Contractors and Partners to save time every day, whilst helping to ensure that critical assets and personnel remain protected.
With our unique easy-to-use One-Box design, Easergy P3 includes more than 40 protection functions and 9 communication protocols to reduce variation, specification, ordering and delivery times.
It is available in two main models which all feature USB front port, Mimic HMI display, Matrix Logic with equations and 9 communication protocols (excludes non-communicating models):
- Easergy P3 Standard features 40+ functions and detachable connectors
- Easergy P3 Advanced included advanced protection functions (line differential and distance) and optional detachable HMI
Both models are supported by an innovative range of efficient tools from specification to support, all dedicated to help you save time. For example, the Easergy P3 smartphone and tablet application will become your helpful companion in operation and maintenance tasks.
Based on more than 100 years of experience in medium voltage protection relays, Easergy P3 benefits from the reliability of our well known ranges Sepam, MiCOM and Vamp.
BenefitsUnparalleled efficiency with attention to time saving at every step
- Simple selection with web-configurator tool
- Fast online ordering using our Ecoreal MV platform*
- Simplified configuration and testing from our new eSetup Easery Pro setting tool
- Quick setting changes in the field with the embedded web-server
- Fast delivery with on-the-shelf availability of standard configurations in less than 7 days*
Better connectivity brings great benefits
- Simplify operation and maintenance with the innovative Easergy SmartApp mobile application
- 9 communication protocols in one device with Serial and Ethernet connectivity
- IEC 61850 and redundancy protocols (RSTP, PRP)
- Increased amount of inputs & outputs for more possibilities
Enhanced safety for your assets and personnel
- Embedded arc protection to reduce risk and long term equipment damage
- Built-in virtual injection testing to quicken installation and commissioning using eSetup Easergy Pro
- Compliant to international quality standards (i.e. IEC 60255-1)
ApplicationsSuitable for buildings, industries and electric utilities applications alike, Easergy P3 offers a complete range of protection for medium voltage. With over 40 protection functions, including feeder, motor, transformer, and generator protection and optional arc protection and advanced functions such as line differential and distance, it offers a unique one-box design, to help you save time in almost any environment.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services