Acti9 PowerTag Link
Monitor your large business electrical equipment via your supervision system
Part of 9 Series
Acti9 PowerTag Link is the simplest and most efficient to achieve a fully connected panel. Working to improve your electrical uptime with pre-alarms, you can also grow your energy monitoring of final loads with PowerTags Energy sensors.
FeaturesFrom ease of installation to an existing panel, to providing you with the ability to scale your load monitoring system the way you want to, the Acti9 PowerTag Link is packed full of intuitive and helpful features.
- Easy to install, helping to quickly reduce meter installation wiring errors thanks to the wireless energy sensors from PowerTag.
- Fully connected: Benefit from pre-alarms and alarms over email or directly to the Facility Expert app ‘EcoStruxure™’.
- Customise your alarms in your BMS or directly from your PowerTag Link
- Dedicated Smartlink embedded web pages help you to easily configure any trip, overload pre-alarm or voltage loss alarm.
- Provides you with the full flexibility required to allow you to grow your load monitoring system at your own pace.
- Easier than ever monitoring with the intuitive PowerTag Energy sensors.
- Effortless collection of rich and accurate data from the PowerTag energy sensors, allowing you to accurately monitor all the critical loads.
- Simple to commission into a BMS with clear limits of responsibilities between project actors.
- Allows panel builders to easily test every system connection before generating a complete data rich test report.
- Know exactly when the panels are ready for full integration into building management systems with accurate reporting.
- Full integration with Acti 9 Communication System, providing constant high levels of monitoring and control.
- Possibility to combine Acti 9 PowerTag Link with Mobus slaves on large installation, allowing for as many inputs as required.
- Benefit from native integration to COMX510 to access energy dashboards at building level, SpaceLynk for simple and straightforward scheduling or SBO automation server for a Schneider-Electric Building system.
BenefitsGet the control you need quickly and achieve a fully connected panel with the easy to install Acti 9 PowerTag Link. Suitable for a wide range of new and existing buildings, it’s fully connected, open and flexible, allowing you to scale your load monitoring system with ease.br>
- Acti 9 PowerTag Link is simple to install, commission in new or existing buildings.
- It is easily connected to your BMS, your mailbox, or your EcoStruxure™ smartphone app.
- It is open, flexible and scalable, allowing you to grow your monitoring at your own pace.
ApplicationsEffortlessly monitor all your electrical equipments that are essential to the smooth running of your business with a connected panel whilst improving efficiency levels and cutting down on costs with Acti 9 PowerTag Link
- Easy monitoring of all your electrical equipments with rich and accurate data.
- Provides you with the opportunity to improve energy efficiency.
- Cost allocation and remote-metering.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services