Monitor and control your business electrical equipment via your supervision system
Acti9 Smartlink Modbus and Acti9 Smartlink SI B are rapid to install gateways that allow to grow your energy monitoring and control of final loads.
- Status and alarms from circuit breakers
- Remote control of contactors
- Remote monitoring of metered values
- DIN rail fitting: no additional space needed
- Simple, rapid installation with ready-to-connect communication module
- All in one cables with pluggable connections
- IEC 61 131 compliant (PLC I/O modules)
- 24 V DC power supply
- Acti9 Smartlink SI B:
7 digital input/output channels and 2 analog inputs
Connection with up to 20 wireless devices
RS485 Modbus Master communication (up to 8 Acti9 Smartlink Modbus or other Modbus slaves)
- Acti9 Smartlink Modbus:
11 digital input/output channels
RS 485 Modbus Slave communication.
BenefitsThese simple, fast-to-install communication modules rapidly enables the monitoring, control and metering of Acti9 modules in distant distribution panels. It centralizes control and energy meter data collection using a simple, ready-to-connect communication module.
The numerous benefits of this smart and efficient remote monitoring and control module include:
- Optimization of energy consumption, enabling increased energy efficiency
- The collection, visualization and analysis of data from energy meters for individually monitored/controlled circuits in multiple distribution panels
- The automation, scheduling and control of remote equipment to optimize energy consumption and reduce operation costs
- Instant, precise and detailed warnings in the event of power loss
- The simplicity of upgrading existing installations for remote monitoring and control
- Possibility to combine one Ethernet version with Modbus slaves, allowing for as many inputs as required on large installations
- Benefit from native integration to COMX510 to access energy dashboards at building level, spaceLYnk for simple and straightforward scheduling or SBO automation server for a Schneider Electric Building system.
ApplicationsEssentially for industrial and commercial applications requiring:
- ·Load monitoring
- ·Load control switching
- ·Energy metering.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services