Stago Fiber Optic Duct System
A dynamic and durable carrier for data centers
A wide range of fiber ducts and mesh trays provides flawless orderliness as well as easy adjustment and maintenance for data centers.
FeaturesThe Stago Fiber Optic Duct System is all metal and carries a higher load compared to non-metal systems. This translates to longer spans, minimized support, no sagging and an overall more efficient & easily expandable installation. This range is versatile, flexible and durable.
Every component of the Stago fiber optic duct range is designed and developed with the same passionate care for both fiber and its management. Enjoy its easy-to-install features to further develop your data center, no matter the complexity of your configuration.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Material: Power coated pre-galvanized sheet steel, standard color RAL1023
- 2 Heights: 60mm, 110mm
- 3 Widths: 100mm, 200mm, 300mm
BenefitsThe Stago Fiber Optic Duct System has many benefits, including:
- An evolving system. Quick and easy to install, made for continuous improvement and avoiding downtime. Swiftly adaptable to changing needs, thanks to modular, tool-less accessories: a true “plug & play” concept.
- Built with efficiency in mind. A sturdy and robust steel system that allows long support distances without sagging, saving mounting time. Consoles with one side open for cable management saves cabling and maintenance time. By suiting all ducts, ladders and busbars, the support system is both rational and economical.
- Ideal rail lengths. The 3m duct is optimized for fast, but non-heavy mounting. Create a high-speed installation by adding smart modular covers to support distances of up to 3 meters.
- Multiple color choices. Other colors can be ordered in addition to standard ducting yellow (RAL 1023).
- Drop-off UDF. A tool-less installation, UDFs ensure safe radius for FO cables and be moved sideways to fit enclosure. They can be easily slid in to meet new needs and are available in three (3) sizes.
- Optimized support system. The single pendant support with robust consoles leaves one side open, allowing fast and easy cable management. Suits all types of cable support and busbars.
ApplicationsThe Stago Fiber Optic Duct system provides safe and reliable distribution of sensitive cables within data center applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services