Stago Cable Trays
Durable cable trays for all types of installations
The Stago Cable Tray System consists of cable trays, covers, separation walls, form pieces, mounting accessories, wall and ceiling supports, and much more to provide standard and customized solutions
With the expertise in roll forming and cable support manufacturing, Schneider Electric
offers a large assortment of universal accessories, screwless fixation
solutions, modular accessories and easy to use form pieces for a speedy and
Every installation is unique and requirements
may vary. We provide comprehensive solutions and product customization is key to providing a tailored and optimized system for all of our customers’ needs.
- Materials: Pre-galvanized sheet steel, powder coated and pre-galvanized sheet steel, hot-dip galvanized sheet steel, zinc + sheet steel, and stainless-steel sheet steel.
- Available heights: 35mm, 60mm, 85mm, and 110mm
- Available lengths: 3m, 4.5m, 5m, 6m, and 6.3m
- KG281 cable trays designed with limited perforation in design. Available in pre-galvanized sheet steel and powder coated & pre-galvanized sheet steel material.
- KB184 cable trays with standard perforation pattern for enhanced ventilation. Available in pre-galvanized sheet steel and zinc + sheet steel material
- KB284 cable trays with standard perforation pattern and base reinforcement for optimal performance. Available in pre-galvanized sheet steel and Zinc+ sheet steel material
- TV184 cable trays with standard perforation pattern. Available in hot-dip galvanized sheet steel
- ES114 cable trays with standard perforation pattern for enhanced ventilation. Available in stainless steel
BenefitsSimple and fast
Thanks to the wide range of screwless accessories Stago cable trays are quick and easy to install.
With efficiency in mind
Smart and universal accessories with flat form pieces to simplify purchasing, shipping, storage and assembly of procedures for our customers.
Certain applications demand cable trays longer or shorter than the market standard. With our customization workshop, customers can order the length they require and save the time that would have been needed to cut the cable trays on site.
More than grey and white
Besides the mere metals, Stago offers RAL1013, RAL9016, RAL9010 and RAL1023 colors as standard and has the possibility to powder coat cable trays into any requested color. Apply your own corporate colors on our system to
make it fit in to any environment.
Optimized support system
The single pendant support with robust consoles leaves one side open, allowing fast and easy cable management. Suits all types of cable support and busbars.
ApplicationsStago Cable Trays are designed for a wide range of environments in various industries, such as:
Partly outdoor environments: Industries, sports halls, warehouses, shops, rural outdoor areas etc.
- Low environmental corrosion.
- Non-heated areas with fluctuating levels of temperature and humidity.
- Few instances of condensation and low levels of airborn pollution.
- SS-EN 10327:2004.
C3 Hot-dip galvanized, Zinc+
Indoor and outdoor environments: Urban and light industrial areas, breweries, dairies, laundries etc.
- Average environmental corrosion.
- Areas with average levels of humidity and some airborn pollution caused by production processes.
- Atmospheres containing some salt or average levels of airborne pollution.
C4 Hot-dip galvanized, Zinc+
Indoor and outdoor environments: Chemical plants, industrial and coastal areas, swimming pools, farms, dockyards etc.
- High environmental corrosion.
- Areas with high levels of humidity and considerable airborn pollution.
- Atmospheres with average salt content or discernible levels of airborne pollution.
Indoor and outdoor environments: Chemical and heavy industries, tunnels, swimming pools, dockyards etc.
- Very high (industrial) environmental corrosion.
- Areas with almost permanent condensation, large quantities of airborn pollution, high levels of humidity and aggressive atmospheres
- SS2333 RF/AISI 304
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services