Stago Cable Trays are designed for a wide range of environments in various industries, such as:C2 Pre-galvanized
Partly outdoor environments: Industries, sports halls, warehouses, shops, rural outdoor areas etc.
C3 Hot-dip galvanized, Zinc+
- Low environmental corrosion.
- Non-heated areas with fluctuating levels of temperature and humidity.
- Few instances of condensation and low levels of airborn pollution.
- SS-EN 10327:2004.
Indoor and outdoor environments: Urban and light industrial areas, breweries, dairies, laundries etc.
C4 Hot-dip galvanized, Zinc+
- Average environmental corrosion.
- Areas with average levels of humidity and some airborn pollution caused by production processes.
- Atmospheres containing some salt or average levels of airborne pollution.
Indoor and outdoor environments: Chemical plants, industrial and coastal areas, swimming pools, farms, dockyards etc.
C5-I Stainless steel AISI 304
- High environmental corrosion.
- Areas with high levels of humidity and considerable airborn pollution.
- Atmospheres with average salt content or discernible levels of airborne pollution.
Indoor and outdoor environments: Chemical and heavy industries, tunnels, swimming pools, dockyards etc.
- Very high (industrial) environmental corrosion.
- Areas with almost permanent condensation, large quantities of airborn pollution, high levels of humidity and aggressive atmospheres
- SS2333 RF/AISI 304