Acti 9 iTL+
LED compliant and silent impulse relay
Part of 9 Series
Our silent impulse relay has been designed with wide range of public and outdoor lighting applications in mind. The LED compliant DIN rail impulse relays enable efficient lighting management thanks to a number of easy-to-use push buttons.
FeaturesOffering six switching operations per minute and high levels of performance when it comes to managing the specific inrush current, our completely silent impulse relay ensures your lighting system is efficiently controlled and monitored at all times.
- Class-2 insulation.
- 0-crossing technology: rated the best-in-class when it comes to managing the specific inrush current of all LED lighting applications.
- Rating: 16 A.
- Number of poles: 1P+N.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60669-2-2.
- Offers excellent electrical endurance (O-C): 5,000,000 cycles.
- Provides up to 6 switching operations per minute.
BenefitsUse the DIN rail impulse relays to guarantee the same high level of performance for all lamp types. Fully LED compliant, our silent impulse relay will effortlessly control and monitor your lighting applications without making a sound.
- No derating.
- Same excellent performance levels for all lamp types.
- Increased peace of mind and guaranteed longevity.
- Completely silent operation.
- Combined benefits of static switching and electromechanical technology: small form factor and only slight temperature increases.
ApplicationsDesigned to provide unrivalled levels of control and monitoring to public and outdoor lighting, the DIN rail impulse relays are also ideally suited to electrical circuits in industrial and commercial buildings.
- A complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings as well as for public or outdoor lighting.
- Simple and reliable lighting management via a number of push buttons.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services