Improved efficiency for engineering and design
- Standardization: define and use your own standard, based on Schneider library
- Openness: thanks to customized and standard modules, answer to most of your need
- Easy to configure thanks to digital assets: use the modules CAD library and configuration tool for quick project definition
Reduced installation time and costs
- Simplicity: a set of simple easy-to-install modules
- Flexibility: reduced lead time, divided by 3 thanks to parallelization of tasks
- Ready-to-install panels: a simplified internal structure of panels for customization. Modules can be easily replaced to change panel functionalities to meet late project adaptation or upgrades.
- Time saving: optimize skill management (assembly time reduced by 40%)
Greater operational efficiency
- Installation visibility: Direct link between each module and mechanical parts of the machine to ease faulty part detection
- Easy maintenance: The modules can also be used as spare parts which allows to repair processes or machines and therefore shorten downtime and enhance productivity.
Increased reliability and safety
- Control panel compliant with IEC 61439-2 standard.
- Optimized Thermal management: limited number of hot points inside the modular panel.
- EMC compliant architecture: Cellean installation system allows easy segregation between cabling systems