Benefit from complete load management and quickly establish whether your load isn’t working because of the circuit breaker or the load itself with PowerTag®. Providing real time energy and power measurements, the power sensor gives you the ability to monitor your assets. PowerTag® also allows you to 'tag' your circuit breakers anytime, anywhere.
- Compact : Integrated into the Acti 9 Smartlink system, PowerTag® - which can also be installed in existing panels, is the smallest wireless energy sensor on the market.
- Compact size also means it can be fitted to any existing panel, taking up no space on the DIN rail.
- Simplicity: Acti 9 Smartlink concentrates the data that is received wirelessly from PowerTag and simplifies the connectivity of individual breakers to a Building Management System (BMS), providing building owners and facility managers with precise, powerful, real-time data, to improve the health of their facilities strategic assets.
- Fully wireless: With no additional wires installed, installation can be completed in just a few minutes, even with existing panel installations.
- Gets rid of the need for a local display panel, instead you will be able to access real-time data via your smartphone or PC by using WiFi or your company network.
- Easy to navigate, specifically designed Acti 9 Smartlink embedded web pages providing you with access to real-time data.
- Fit up to 20 PowerTag® units into existing panels using Acti Smartlink.
- Total ease of installation and commission thanks to the free Acti 9 Smart Test software.
- Total and partial energy, power, load-balancing by phase, current by phase, voltage by phase.