Acti9 iDPN N Arc
Arc fault detection circuit breaker
Part of 9 Series
Arc fault detection circuit breaker (MCB + Arc Fault Detection unit) that fits into a standard electrical panel and is designed to disconnect power before an electrical fire starts.
Acti9 iDPN N Arc is an arc fault detection circuit breaker (MCB + Arc Fault Detection unit) that fits into a standard electrical panel and is designed to disconnect power before an electrical fire starts. It performs the following functions:
- Protection of circuits against arc faults
- Protection of circuits against short-circuit currents
- Protection of circuits against overload currents.
The Acti 9 iDPN N Arc’s unique arc fault protection safeguards against electrical fires by detecting even small electrical arcs caused by cable or electrical contact damage and disconnects power before the resulting heat starts a fire. It is expertly engineered and built with high quality materials in order to provide reliable protection for electrical systems.
It is used to protect individual final sub circuits that are exposed to electrical arc risks such as:
- Bedroom and living room socket circuits
- Circuits susceptible to damage (surface mounted, outdoor installation, etc.)
- Ageing circuits where contacts may have broken down or vibrated loose.
- Width in 9mm pitches : 4
- Ratings : 6, 10, 16, 20, 25A
- Conforms to standard : IEC 62606
- Automatically isolates the circuit in case of arc faults before the first flame appears
- Provides MCB protections (overload and short-circuit) in addition to arc fault protection.
- Can distinguish between abnormal arcs that could lead to fire and normal arcs that appear at the opening of switches or during the operation of electrical motors.
- Can be installed instead of an MCB
- Compatible with existing residual current devices.
Standalone residences, multi-unit condominium complexes, social housing units, town hall complexes. Suitable for both for new constructions as well as retrofit.
- Electrical arc fault detection and fire prevention through installation in DIN rail mounted electrical panels for a wide variety of circuits including Socket circuits
- Lighting circuits
- Power strips
- Wall mounted cables and sockets
- Circuits with junction boxes
- Circuits in harsh environment (moisture, heat, UV, rodents, vibration, etc.), ageing cables and connections.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services