Thermal tracking software
Register and track the thermal data evolution of your control panels
FeaturesCreate a complete and accurate tracking report of thermal conditions — temperature, humidity, dew point for your machine or process and environment
A complete diagnosis in 3 steps:
- ClimaSys DT dataloggers measure and track thermal data.
- EffiClima software translates data into a report on temperature, humidity, and dew point
- ProClima software proposes the right thermal management solution based on the data variables
Data View Features
- Real-time data in multiple displays — graph, table, statistics
- Three levels of reporting available:
- Automatic pop-up report provided when datalogger is connected after field measurement
- Boomerang report provided when datalogger is configured to automatically create and email a PDF data report upon PC connection — users simply enters their email address to receive
- Advanced report provided when users personalize the data desired, including report format Excel or PDF
- Multi-alarm level setup with email
- Intuitive interface for generating comprehensive data reports with automatic email distribution in PDF and Excel files — users are able to save reports and review them as often as they wish
- Statistical tracking with export to Excel and CSV formats
- New (Greenfield) and existing (Brownfield) installations.
- For looking after all critical processes in industrial environments for indoor or outdoor applications when thermal variables can affect the reliability/performance of the control panels.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services