Valve Positioners and Accessories
Foxboro Positioners, easy to install, control and monitor on any type of pneumatic valve actuators with the highest diagnostic level. With a complete range of accessories, valves can be fully equipped and your process optimized at its best.
FeaturesFoxboro by Schneider Electric is in operation at more than a million different facilities throughout the world. We are producing control valve positioners of the highest quality since 1961 and offer the widest range of valve positioners to complement any application in any industry.
We are certified to manufacture control valve positioners with ATEX, FM, CSA, INMETRO, EAC or NEPSI. Foxboro by Schneider Electric provides solutions for HART, FF H1, Profibus PA communication and SIL3 certified positioners for safety applications with Emergency Shut Down Valves.
Our quality and performance solutions for valves are made to optimize your CapEx and OpEx. The intelligent valve positioner and ESD Partial Stroke Testing units help you realize savings from initial installation through to operation simplifying calibration and diagnostics as well as improving performance and maintenance management.
BenefitsTo enable you to drive your process at its best, we manufacture with these values in mind:
• Solution for any type of application
• User Friendly mounting and commissioning on any type of valves
• Improving Performance and Maintenance Management
• Reliability and Robustness
• Seamless DCS Integration with State of the Art FDT-DTM and EDD Technology
• Worldwide Customer Support
ApplicationsOil and Gas
• All process applications
• Petro-chemical: Production, Transportation, Refining
• ESD applications
• All chemical process applications
• Fugitive Emission Monitoring
Pulp & Paper
• Treatment and production process
Food and Beverage
• Utilities and process control
• Coal fired power plants, renewables power generation, nuclear power plants
• Metal, Mining & Minerals (MMM)
• Water and Wastewater
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services