Flow and density measurement of liquid, gas and steam
With a 100-year tradition of excellence and innovation in flow measurement, the Foxboro by Schneider Electric brand of magnetic, vortex and Coriolis technologies and accessories offers a complete breadth of accurate, reliable and worry-free flowmeter solutions.
FeaturesFoxboro Coriolis Flow Transmitters handle measurements that cause other Coriolis meters to fail.
Foxboro Magnetic Flowmeters are a reliable flow measurement solution with a lower cost of ownership and maintenance, with field-proven stability to maximize the availability of flow measurement.
Foxboro Vortex Flowmeters are the highest-performing vortex flowmeters on the market.
Benefits• Highly accurate volumetric and mass flow, density and temperature measurement
• Patented algorithms to improve performance in real-world applications
• Simple startup and operation, FDT technology for easy configuration
• FlowExpertPro: free, industry recognized, online sizing tool with a built-in library of 300 fluids
Applications• General purpose flowmeters for virtually any process industry
• Range of flowmeters for tough applications in harsh industries such as Mining, Chemical and Pulp&Paper
• Accurate flowmeters with hygienic design for sanitary applications in Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services