The Schneider Electric solution for electronic reactive current compensation for specific and high performance solutions.
AccuSine PFV+ is a very simple and effective means to eliminate leading or lagging power factor, reduce voltage fluctuations enhance equipment operating life, and improve system power capacity. AccuSine PFV+ offers many features in one package that others require multiple models to accomplish. Power Factor correction with AccuSine PFV+ is worry-free and without the risk of resonance.
FeaturesAccuSine PVF+ can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and/or load balancing device.
Standard RMS output current ratings
- 60 A, 120 A, 200 A, 300 A - 380 V AC to 480 V AC
- 47 A, 94 A, 157 A, 235 A - 480-600 V AC
- 40 A, 80 A, 133 A, 200 A - 600-690 V AC
- 380-480 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 480-600 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 600-690 V AC; +10%/-15%
Up to 35kV with external transformers.
- 50/60 Hz, ±3 % auto sensing
Power factor correction
- Optimized unity PF, Leading (capacitive) or lagging (inductive) power factor (Cos f) to target.
Mains current balancing
- Negative sequence current injected to balance fundamental current on the mains due to load imbalance (inherently corrects displacement PF (Cos φ)).
Control response time
- 25 μs
Reactive correction time
- 1/4 cycle
- 60 A, 120 A & 200 A: IP00, IP20, UL Type Open, & UL Type 1 configurations -0 °C to 45 °C
- All others 0 °C to 40 °C
- Derate 2 % per degree °C to 50 °C
- 0-95 %, noncondensing
- 1000 m (derate 1 %/100 m above)
- cULus (UL508 , CSA 22.2 No. 14)
- CE Certified, ABS, Lloyds, other local standards
- 145 mm QVGA TFT 7-color touchscreen
HMI (Magelis STU)
- Plain language output (no cryptic codes)
- IP00, IP20, IP31, IP54, UL Type 2, UL Type 12
- Flexible and scalable
- Peace of mind:
- Worry-free power factor correction without the risk of resonance
- Simple installation and ease of expansion
- Flexible parallel operation modes for multi-unit installations
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
- Correction of leading power factors in data centers to allow back-up generators to operate.
- High speed power factor correction where traditional capacitor banks are unable to track loads.
- For larger applications AccuSine PFV can be combined with a capacitor bank to reduce the system cost. AccuSine PFV can either add or subtract to the capacitor bank output to achieve an high speed reactive compensation system with infinite resolution.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services