E-Series three phase pole mounted auto recloser or circuit breaker uses the latest technology in solid dielectrics (hydrophobic cycloaliphatic), vacuum interruption and insulants. This device does not use any gas or oil insulants. Instead, cyclo-aliphatic epoxy bushings are used to insulate the vacuum interrupters. This type of construction results in to a lightweight unit. The design has been optimized for automation, remote control, and monitoring applications and has built in current and voltage sensors for measurement and data logging.
- Rated voltages: 27kV and 38kV
- Rated short-circuit current up to 12.5kA (27KV)& 16 KA (38KV)
- Rated load current up to 630A
- Rated BIL – up to 150 KVP (27kV) & 170 KVP(38kV)
- stainless steel tank
- Solid hydro phobic cycloaliphatic epoxy dielectric
- Vacuum arc interruption
- 6 voltage sensors for voltage measurement
- Mechanical lockout
- 3 current sensors for Three phase current measurement
- 10,000 operations
Built in operation counter
The E series Recloser is sold with the ADVC Controller Range
Controller features include :protection, monitoring, metering, control, communications and power quality.