Ø 22 mm modular metal push buttons, switches, and pilot lights
The modular Harmony XB4 range of 22 mm metal control and signaling units combines simplicity of installation, efficiency, modern design, flexibility, and robustness to meet most industrial applications.
FeaturesA complete range to provide the relevant functions for your panels and machines
Pushbutton switches, Selector/key switches, Emergency stop buttons, Multiple-headed pushbuttons, Pilot lights, Illuminated pushbuttons and selector switches Various accessories including flush mounting kits, protective covers, and legend plates.
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, CCC EAC, and JIS standards, as well as CE marking and marine approvals
- Up to IP66, 67, 69, 69K, and type 4X protection ratings
- Operating temperature from -40°C –to 70°C
- Shock protection level up to IK06
- High vibration resistance with shake-proof terminal screws
- Large set of accessories to customize your panels
- Various types of connection are available: screw clamp, connector, Faston connector, spring terminal, or printed circuit board
- A wide choice of contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching)
- High performance even in the most demanding environments
- Attractive design, reinforced with the flush mounting kit
- Flexibility and adaptability through modular design
- Simplicity and speed of installation
- Wide offer providing a solution for all your applications
General purpose offer covering all segments and applications Industry
- Machines and control panels in packaging, material handling, material working, pumping, etc.
- Ideal in extreme environments: food and beverage, automotive, and outdoor use such as mining, water treatment, etc.
Building and infrastructure
- Energy distribution panels, public works, restaurants, commercial buildings, airports, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services