Lexium 62 ILM
Multiaxis integrated servo drives for PacDrive 3
Multiaxis integrated servo drives from 0.31 to 1.91 kW for automation solutions based on PacDrive 3
Quick interconnects, hybrid cables for signal and power level, automatic network configuration, and diagnostic functions: Lexium 62 ILM integrated servo modules offer more than just compact drives. With their integrated drive electronics, Lexium 62 ILM servo modules take a flexible approach to cabling, with prefabricated hybrid cables and distribution boxes. The only elements remaining in the cabinet are the shared power supply for the Lexium 62 series and a connection module (CM), which is fully compatible with the Lexium 62 cabinet-based multiaxis servo system with quick front connection. Together, the drive and network solution form a true plug-and-play solution. The range of available network topologies includes line, tree, and daisy chain, all topologies either alone or mixed.
Lexium 62 ILM integrated servo modules can be controlled with all PacDrive LMC Eco and Pro/Pro 2 series motion controllers via Sercos communication. All of the system’s main components are equipped with electronic name plates that allow the controller to automatically detect and configure the drives.
Smaller control cabinets, less installation effort/shorter wiring times :
- Quick interconnections and hybrid cables for signal and power level
- Up to 90% less control cabinet space required compared to stand-alone drives
- 70% shorter cable lengths
- 90% less wiring required in the control cabinet
- 50% less cable installation required in the machine
- Automatic network configuration, diagnostic functions
Well suited for a broad range of machines
- Available in flange sizes of 70, 100, and 140 mm (2.756, 3.937, and 5.512 in.).
- Holding torque range of 1.1 to 12.5 Nm (0.811 to 9.219 ft lbf,
- Peak torque of 3.5 to 55 Nm (2.581 to 40.565 ft lbf).
- Available options: integrated holding, feathered key groove, and multi-turn encoder
- Motor protection rating IP54, with additional shaft seal IP65 (electronics unit IP65 rated by standard)
- Add-on option module for 8 digital inputs or outputs
Safe Drives with advanced safety functionality
- Inverter Enable safety input (pursuant to IEC 61508, EN/ISO13849-1) for each axis as standard
- Add-on option module for embedded safety functions STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SMS
- PLCopen safe function blocks for easy software integration available
- Safe drives can be operated in mixed configurations with standard drives
BenefitsLexium 62 ILM integrated servo modules move servo drives out of the control cabinet and into the field. Mechanics, software, and even electronics can be designed modularly.
This makes ILM servo modules a key element in modular machine design and an ideal solution for machines with a variety of optional mechatronic modules.
Lexium 62 ILM is fully software-compatible with Lexium 52 stand-alone servo drives, as well as the drives from the Lexium 62 multiaxis servo system.
Together, these form the basis for one of the most flexible servo drive solutions available on the market. The Fast Component Replacement concept, with easy mechanical and electrical installation/removal, electronic name plates on each drive for automatic configuration and automatic motor detection, offers your customers maximum reliability.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services