PowerLogic EM4300 / WT4200
Energy and power meters with wireless communication
Electrical circuits and loads monitoring, through a combination of energy and power metering with wireless communication.
FeaturesDesigned to retrofit existing switchboards, and enhance energy efficiency of buildings in operation for many years, by:
- Monitoring energy consumption, to detect potential savings.
- Monitoring operation of the electrical system, to optimize service to the building occupants.
- PowerLogic EM4300 meters collect a broad scope of electrical data, from the distribution line they are fitted on.
- PowerLogic WT 4200-transmitters collect data from various meters (water, air, gas, steam etc.) with pulse outputs.
- Com’X 200 / 210 / 510 for Ethernet networks
- EcoStruxure™ Building Expert MPM for BACnet, EnOcean, CANbus networks
BenefitsInstallation time and therefore total cost of ownership is minimized thanks to:
- Wireless communication
- Attached flexible current sensors, immediately fitted around any cable or bar without disconnection.
- Power-off time to fit several power meters in a switchboard in a matter of minutes.
ApplicationsBroad scope of collected data make PowerLogic EM4300 of high added-value for:
- Energy management
- Energy cost allocation
- Electrical network management and supervision.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services