SCADAPack 500E rPAC
Remote Programmable Automation Controller (rPAC) for telemetry
The first ever remote Programmable Automation Controller (rPAC) that combines the power of a PAC with the versatility of an RTU. Compliant with the relevant standards, it can operate remotely in harsh environments.
SCADAPack 500E rPAC improves your telemetry system performance by:
- Dramatically increasing execution speed with a 32-bit processor sequenced at 500 MHz and more than 250 MB of high performing memory, making it at least 20 times faster than any SCADAPack 300E model, while powered from solar panels, batteries or wind turbines
- Allowing a greater connectivity by using a 20,000-point database and open standard telemetry and industrial protocols. It can connect with up to 29 active SCADA masters, 100 remote/local slave devices and 100 remote Distributed Network Protocol (DNP) devices in peer-to-peer configuration. A data concentrator and protocol converter in each rPAC allows devices to communicate whether using DNP3, Modbus or DF1 protocols.
- Allowing up to 515 physical I/O points
- Allowing a new level of functionality to the monitoring and control of remote assets.
By combining the functionalities of an RTU and a PAC, the SCADAPack 500E rPAC allows operators of remote assets to:
- Monitor and control assets through a single device;
- Maintain crucial and dependable communications in harsh, dispersed environments;
- Increase I/O capabilities without the need of a separate PAC;
- Reduce costs through installation and management of a single device.
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services