SCADAPack 500E rPAC
Remote Programmable Automation Controller (rPAC) for telemetry
The first ever remote Programmable Automation Controller (rPAC) that combines the power of a PAC with the versatility of an RTU. Compliant with the relevant standards, it can operate remotely in harsh environments.
SCADAPack 500E rPAC improves your telemetry system performance by:
- Dramatically increasing execution speed with a 32-bit processor sequenced at 500 MHz and more than 250 MB of high performing memory, making it at least 20 times faster than any SCADAPack 300E model, while powered from solar panels, batteries or wind turbines
- Allowing a greater connectivity by using a 20,000-point database and open standard telemetry and industrial protocols. It can connect with up to 29 active SCADA masters, 100 remote/local slave devices and 100 remote Distributed Network Protocol (DNP) devices in peer-to-peer configuration. A data concentrator and protocol converter in each rPAC allows devices to communicate whether using DNP3, Modbus or DF1 protocols.
- Allowing up to 515 physical I/O points
- Allowing a new level of functionality to the monitoring and control of remote assets.
By combining the functionalities of an RTU and a PAC, the SCADAPack 500E rPAC allows operators of remote assets to:
- Monitor and control assets through a single device;
- Maintain crucial and dependable communications in harsh, dispersed environments;
- Increase I/O capabilities without the need of a separate PAC;
- Reduce costs through installation and management of a single device.
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services