EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert 8.2
Power management software
EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert helps maximize system reliability and optimize operational efficiency to increase your profitability
Check out the newest version of EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert here!
Power Monitoring Expert (v8.2) is a complete supervisory software package for power management applications. Winner of the 2017 Grand Award for Product of the Year by Plant Engineering, the software collects and organizes data gathered from your facility’s electrical network and presents it as meaningful, actionable information via intuitive web interface. Share information with key stakeholders or across your entire operation to influence behavioral changes that can save you money.
Power Monitoring Expert version 8.2 includes several security updates. Because the cyber threat landscape continues to evolve, Schneider Electric provides cyber security improvements with each release. Customers concerned about cyber security should plan to upgrade to the latest software or firmware versions as they become available. Read the release here.
Update - November 2018: download PME 8.2 Cumulative Update (CU3). Application of CU3 is highly recommended as it includes a fix for a security vulnerability in the software. Please read the Important Notes before installing this update.
Power Monitoring Expert's open architecture supports industry standard protocols and an expansive range of Schneider Electric and third-party devices. Leverage and optimize your existing infrastructure. Integrate with other energy management and automation systems (e.g. SCADA, BAC, DCS, ERP) or web services.
- Intuitive, customizable web client interface with multi-language support
- Real time monitoring with factory defined screen templates for device data
- Standard and advanced energy reports for consumption analysis and cost management
- Full WAGES support (dashboards, reports and screens) across the software tools
- Pre-defined or custom alarm management
- Input metering support
- Automatic database logging
- Fully compatible with ION technology
- Supports PowerLogic ION Enterprise software and System Manager software migrations
Power Monitoring Expert software is a complete, interoperable, and scalable software dedicated to power management that enables you to:
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce energy-related costs
- Ensure electrical network reliability and reduce downtime
- Optimize equipment utilization and the cost of operations
You can also access Schneider Electric support services to support, maintain, scale and upgrade your Power Monitoring Expert system throughout the lifetime of the installation.
Purpose built software with best in class power management applications available out of the box to meet the needs of most critical facilities.
- Power quality compliance, analysis, alarming, and reporting
- WAGES monitoring and reporting
- Real time power monitoring and reporting
- Sequence of Events (event forensics) and root cause analysis
- Asset optimization
- Proactive maintenance of electrical equipment
- Energy cost allocation and billing
- Energy efficiency programs
- Sustainability metrics
- Measurement and verification
- Manage demand and PF penalties
- Benchmarking & reporting
- ISO 50001 certification
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services