Intelligent and efficient network power protection with scaleable runtime. Ideal for servers, point-of-sale, medical equipment and other network devices.
Part of Smart-UPS
Intelligent protection and safe data, ideas and profits
FeaturesThe Smart-UPS BR have been developed and rigorously tested to meet the critical-mission protection in the corporate environment for servers, storage and networks. It offers guaranteed protection for critical data and equipment against power problems by offering a reliable and uninterruptible power supply, suitable for networks. Besides the advantages of a sine wave UPS for network servers, Smart-UPS BR offer a software which allows monitoring of events occurring in the power grid and the functional characteristics of the UPS.
- Battery Saver - Extends battery life by preventing unnecessary discharges while the UPS is on battery.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Management Software - Allows you to easily monitor your utility power and manage your UPS.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services