Data Center Operation: Server Access
Full server lifecycle access and power cycling for remote management.
A software only application that eliminates the need for hardware KVM switches.
FeaturesData Center Operation: Server Access is a software only application that provides full lifecycle access to the server Operating System (OS) and the Base Management Card (BMC) for controlling multiple IT devices from a single console via remote management. Power cycling enables users to remotely access servers when they are offline, and power up/down or restart servers, even when the server OS is down. Server Access enables both in-band and out-of-band access to servers. Access the BIOS (basic input/output system) or the BMC directly from the DCIM software to solve hardware problems preventing a server from booting normally.
- BIOS configuration - Access BIOS settings and configurations directly from the DCIM software to solve hardware problems preventing a server from booting normally.
- Consol access - Remotely control and manage IT devices through software KVM for lights out data center management.
- OS access - Connect to the operating system via RDP, SSH and VNC.
- Power cycling - Access servers remotely whether they are on or offline for instant control and reboot.
- Primary in-band management - Access both server OS and BMC through the primary network to solve any issues.
- Multi-vendor asset support - Provides support for multiple types of IT assets and hardware platforms.
- One-to-many device control - View, configure and control multiple vendor’s IT devices through one console for secure and easy server management.
- Physical location - Provides visibility to exactly where your servers are placed within the data center for an accurate inventory and overview.
- Software only KVM - Reduce costs by eliminating the need for hardware appliances in the data center.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services