Highly efficient 160 -1125kVA -480V and 160 -1000kVA 400V 3 phase UPS power protection that seamlessly integrates into medium data centers, industrial or facilities applications.
Part of Galaxy
Trusted partner for your business continuity
Features160kVA to 225kVA(480V)160 to200kVA(400V)
Click here for details about Galaxy VM Lithium-Ion battery solutions.
Galaxy VM is a key component in the comprehensive Schneider Electric energy management solution for data center and industrial applications. Galaxy VM deploys state of the art technology to lower energy cost through very high efficiency ratings and the newly innovative ECOnversion mode. Galaxy VM seamlessly links to your electrical network using state of the art electrical performances like very wide input voltage range, high overload and short circuit capacity, and integrated back feed protection, providing excellent power quality. The highly compact Galaxy VM also links in with your facility monitoring systems and smart grid requirements and offers both traditional and modular energy storage flexibility that allows tailoring of the solution to specific needs. Galaxy VM features top and bottom cable entry without the need for an additional side cabinet, full front service access, back to the wall installation, and included start up service, making it one of the easiest UPSs in its class to deploy, install and maintain.
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- Flexible Design - Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- 5x8 Start-up service included - Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Swappable batteries - Allows quick addition of runtime capacity or replacement of existing battery modules. Installed modules are automatically recognized by the system.
- Top and bottom cable entry - Allows cabling from the top and bottom without the need of additional cabinets providing footprint savings and flexibility to the installation.
- Wheel mounted - Allows for ease of handling during installation.
- Integrated network management - Provides complete remote monitoring and control of the UPS. Enables you to monitor remote UPS's from a web browser or industry standard Network Management System.
- LCD graphics touch screen display - Full color text and mimic diagrams that easily display modes of operation, systems parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Mimic Diagram - Allows instant access to the status of the UPS.
Total cost of Ownership
- High efficiency - High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- Internal backfeed protection - Increase system defense from power anomolies.
- Seismic compliance - These all-steel enclosures meet IBC Zone 2 seismic rating.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services