Input/Output Application Module for One Circuit Breaker for cradle management, circuit breaker control and more
Enerlin’X I/O for LV circuit breakers is part of the ULP system with built-in functionalities. It can be used for various predefined and user defined applications with Masterpact, PowerPact, and Compact circuit breakers.
The I/O (Input/Output) application module for Masterpact, PowerPact and Compact is part of an ULP system with built-in functionalities to enhance the application needs. Up to two I/O application modules can be connected in the same ULP network.
The Enerlin’X I/O application module provides:
• 6 digital inputs that are self-powered for either normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) dry contact or pulse counter
• 3 digital outputs that are bistable relays (5 A maximum)
• 1 analog input for Pt100 temperature sensor
• Rotary switch enables the selection of the pre-defined and customizable application with 9 positions
• Manual switch to unlock for the settings and modifications with Ecoreach
• QR code for quick access to product documents and details
For more information, download the Enerlin'X Communication system for Smart Panels Catalog
Save time with pre-defined settings to cover your standard applications
· Cradle management
· Circuit breaker operation
· Energy reduction maintenance setting (ERMS)
· Light and load control
Customizable to meet your specific application requirements
· Thanks to Ecoreach you can customize accordingly
· Everything from setting pre-alarms to maintenance indictors and more
Simple and efficient installation
· Plug and play thanks to the ULP
Smart panels digitize by Enerlin’X making them EcoStruxure connected products within our EcoStruxure Power architecture.
General applications in all types of low voltage electrical installations in standard applications and specific applications demanding high performance, including:
• Industry: mining operations, minerals, metals, and cement production, water & wastewater industry, automotive, food and beverage, etc.
• Oil & Gas extraction and processing, Chemicals industries
• Data centers infrastructure
• Healthcare infrastructure, hospitals
• Marine and offshore industry
• Nuclear power plant
• Infrastructures: airports, railways, subways, tunnels, etc.
• Buildings: commercial buildings, hotels, offices
• Wind turbines, solar, GenSets
• Photovoltaic and DC networks
• Earthing switch
• Corrosive industrial environments
• Mining industry
• Source-changeover systems (Transferpact): service sector (hospital operating rooms, computer rooms, etc.), industry (assembly lines, ship engine rooms, etc.), infrastructures (runway, railway, etc.)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services