Front display module for low voltage circuit breakers
Part of EcoStruxure
Enerlin’X FDM allows you to locally monitor and control your low voltage (LV) circuit breaker. The front display module can be mounted accordingly for comfortable interaction and monitoring. It can be used with Masterpact, PowerPact, Compact circuit breakers and Acti 9 Smartlink.
The Enerlin’X FDM121 displays the measurements, alarms, and operating assistance data from one circuit breaker over ULP. The display module can control the circuit breaker equipped with a motor mechanism module.
The FDM121 display unit is:
- Compatible with Masterpact™ NT/NW, Compact™ NS, Compact™ NSX, PowerPact™ circuit breakers
- Daisy chain connection
- Firmware updates thanks to Ecoreach software
The Enerlin’X FDM128 switchboard display unit displays the measurements, alarms, and operating assistance data from up to 8 devices over Ethernet – for a possibility of 160 PowerTag connected Acti9 miniature circuit breakers. The FDM128 switchboard display unit can control the circuit breaker equipped with a motor mechanism or the pre-defined application performed by the Enerlin’X I/O module.
The FDM128 switchboard display unit is compatible with the following devices:
- MasterPact MTZ , Masterpact™ NT/NW, Compact™ NS, Compact™ NSX, PowerPact™ circuit breakers and Acti 9 Smartlink (connected with up to 20 PowerTags)
- Screen size: 5.7 inches (145 cm)
For more information, download the Enerlin'X Communication system for Smart Panels catalog
The Enerlin’X FDM121 allows for quick and easy access to essential information:
- Mounted in any location on your switchboard for ergonomic access – rather than having to access the information on the circuit breaker
- Simple interaction for access to information about your circuit breaker
- Plug and play for quick installation
The Enerlin’X FDM128 switchboard display enables global access to information for up to 8 devices – for a possibility of up to 160 circuit breakers via PowerTag:
- Mounted in any location on your switchboard for ergonomic access – rather than having to access the information on each of the circuit breaker
- Simple and agile touch screen for global access to information about your circuit breakers in one user interface
Enerlin’X FDM is suitable for general applications in all types of low voltage (LV) electrical installations including:
- Buildings: commercial buildings, hotels, offices
- Healthcare infrastructure, hospitals
- Data centers infrastructure
- Industry: mining operations, minerals, metals, and cement production, water and wastewater industry, automotive, food & beverage, etc.
- Oil & gas extraction and processing, chemicals industries
- Marine and offshore industry
- Infrastructures: airports, railways, subways, tunnels, etc.
- Wind turbines, solar, GenSets
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services