Chilled water system
Prefabricated, chilled water piping system with variable speed pumps and controls that provides an efficient and flexible solution for Tier II and III data center cooling.
Scalable, chiller solutions when you need it
FeaturesPrefabricated chilled water modules simplify the overall construction of a chilled water data center in a flexible, pre-engineered and easy to deploy system. Each module is designed for variable primary flow (VPF) and integrates our leading control systems and management software designed to maximize efficiency. The modules include complete piping systems, pumps, and controls integrated into an enclosure or skid to support external chillers. The modules are offered in a range of sizes and designs to meet Tier II and III with UPS and thermal storage options to provide continuous cooling. Choose from one of our base designs or request a custom solution
- Integrated Hydronics Package - Includes all the necessary components to make one connection to the chilller without the need of external connections to auxiliary equipment such as pumps, increasing the speed of deployment.
- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Pre-engineered and Factory Assembled - Prefabricated Modules are designed and built to precise specifications in a controlled factory environment and utilize DCIM software which results in improved reliability and a more predictably performing data center.
- Scalable and Flexible - Prefabricated modules inherently allow for scalable growth of IT infrastructure and the flexibility to adjust the design and size of future phases of deployment. Capital investments can be deferred, improving cash flow.
- Simple and Fast Deployment - Prefabricated Data Center Modules arrive on site ready to deploy which significantly reduces installation time and cost.
Empowering 21st Century LearningSchneider Electric and Moreno Valley Unified School District partner to assess, plan, design and install a prefabricated modular data center to improve network connectivity, monitoring capability, and educational outcomes for all.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services