Reliable network power protection designed for deployment in retail and open access environments.
Pre-configured solutions for open access environments.
FeaturesMulti-use and open access areas are common environments for electronics in retail environment. When a UPS is installed in a open area where many people are moving around, such as the employee area in a store or restaurant, the most common reason for system downtime is accidental disconnection of cables and power cords. APC by Schneider Electric offers a number of pre-assembled solutions and customized UPS designed with open access applications in mind. Install a pre-assembled UPS solution and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations. Take advantage of our customized products with locking cable connectors to prevent accidental cord disconnections, and significantly improve system uptime.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services