Villaya Solar Water Pumping Solution is a fully automatic system designed to provide water at affordable cost for people with limited or no access to electricity. It uses the most advanced ATV312 Solar variable speed drive to regulate the speed of a 3-phase AC motor depending upon the solar energy available from the solar panel.
How does it work ?
An array of solar panels generates the power and voltage required for the ATV312 Solar to drive the motor. The solar drive converts the DC voltage input to a 3-phase AC output with variable voltage and frequency. The MPPT algorithm of solar drive extracts maximum power available from the solar panels during the day and operates the motor at variable speed based on the power input to the drive. The frequency range in which the drive operates depends upon the motor speed, hydraulic system and the power available from the solar panel. As the sunshine varies during the day, power input to the drive varies and the Solar drive generates variable V/F ratio thus controlling the speed of the motor, which in turn regulates the pump impeller speed. Water Level Sensor is used only when the water is pumped to overhead tank.
• Suitable for 1HP to 7.5HP surface mount and submersible pumps with 3-phase AC asynchronous motors.
• Automatic start-run-stop through out the day with water level detection in the tank.
• Easy to transport
• Corrosion resistant, IP55 enclosure for drive suitable for outdoor installation.
• Pump overload, dry run protection
• Factory wired enclosure ensures reduced installation and commissioning time.