Flexible releasable cable tie
Rapstrap is a new and revolutionary flexible cable tie providing a superior alternative to the traditional nylon cable tie
Rapstrap is a versatile and extendable product with a smooth and flexible design allowing it to be looped and weaved into a multitude of configurations.
- All parts of Rapstrap can be used, just tie, cut off the remaining front part and use again.
- Its unique design also allows Rapstrap to be easily released and re-used again.
- Rapstrap is made of flexible polymer and can stretch up to 50% without harming any sensitive surfaces.
- Rapstrap is best used where a strong grip is required without damaging the inner cores of Cat6, Data, Telecom, Multicore and Fiber Optic cables.
300mm length x 10mm width
Materials and Colors
Material: Polyurethane elastomer
Available: Colors: Black, Neutral, Green
- Reduces waste during installation. Cut the unused part of the Rapstrap and tie again.
- Perfect for securing data and video cables without damage.
- Provides a controlled tension on the cable thanks to its semi-elasticity.
- Use the same Rapstrap to secure different bundles of cables. For longer lengths, join two Rapstrap together.
- Safe to use: no sharp edges when cut.
- Use only one Rapstrap to segregate cables in different bundles.
Rapstrap is designed for a wide range of applications in various environments, such as:
- Outdoor areas (gardens, parks)
- Commercial buildings
- Shopping centers and malls
- Data centers or IT network rooms
- Industrial facilities
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services