Wiser for KNX
KNX Home Automation
Wiser for KNX (formerly known as homeLYnk) is a personalized home automation solution, offering a complete system based on open protocols: KNX, Modbus, BACnet and IP
FeaturesWiser for KNX is the key to provide a complete home automation solution, delivering unlimited flexibility, simplicity and efficiency.
The Wiser for KNX logic controller can be used in several ways:
- Gateway between KNX, Modbus, BACnet and IP
- Logic module providing memory function and event controller
- User interface based on a web server application
Wiser for KNX provides an interface to control all residential functions. It can be used from local and mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, PCs and touch panels. It enables to monitor and control:
- Lights, blinds, heating, and cooling
- Energy metering
- IP camera
Works with Sonos
KNX is the most reliable worldwide standard for home and building automation.
Feel and enjoy the power of your Schneider Electric KNX Home Automation Solution with Sonos Sound.
Schneider Electric has released a Schneider Electric Sonos Application that seamlessly integrates with our Wiser for KNX IoT controller: take a bold step into the IoT future.
Comfort, flexibility, cost efficiency, safety and security are what modern building technologies are about. Schneider Electric believe that contemporary building control has got to be easy and intelligent to be useful.
Light control, blind and shutter control, HVAC, Smart metering requires many different technologies and products which integrate and solve challenges presented by rapidly evolving technologies.
Together with Wiser for KNX logic controllers overcoming these challenges is easy.
BenefitsKNX for residential is a comprehensive application for home automation which also achieves the relevant energy awareness required by the new building regulations.
The control functions improve comfort, security, and flexibility for the residents and owners. The system is complete, open, and scalable. Installation and programming is easy thanks to repetitive configuration.
The interface can be designed to customers’ individual needs – a real differentiation factor and added value to residential programs.
- KNX for residential combines the technologies for blinds, lighting, and heating to fit residential needs. Integrated time scheduler/calendar built-in function enables the inhabitants to plan the occupation, the temperature according to the mood or activity taking place (work, relax, week-end).
- KNX for residential delivers a real-time display of the water, gas and electricity consumption as well as it provides historical data on a daily, monthly and yearly basis.
It is even possible to export the data for further analysis and design your own statistical measurements.
- IP cameras can also be connected to the Home Automation Expert visualization platform, displaying the image on a tablet or smartphone remotely.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services