Busway Power Distribution
Reliable, efficient, adaptable power distribution with zero footprint.
Part of Galaxy
Reliable power distribution without a footprint
FeaturesThe iBusway for Data Center solution is a plug-in busway power distribution system designed specifically to deliver power to IT racks. This new solution requires no IT floor footprint and eliminates centralized cable distribution. Using flexible pre-assembled tap-off units and featuring PowerLogic™ energy metering, iBusway for Data Centers is an aesthetic, modular solution that minimizes unintended downtime, adapts to changing needs, and optimizes your data center availability and energy efficiency.
- Eliminate cable clutter - Aesthetic busway straights and tap off units with standard-length cables streamline the power distribution solution, simplify cable management, and reduce the risk of human error during moves, adds, and changes.
- Factory-assembled and tested units - Reduce installation time and effort, and eliminate wiring mistakes during installation, with preassembled units that snap together.
- Improved power availability - Above-the-row busway system eliminates underfloor cable distribution and overloaded PDU panels while reducing the chance for human error when moving, adding, or changing critical branch circuits.
- Enhanced connection-point visibility - Quickly identify and reconfigure critical branch circuits - Tap Off Units with standard-length cables simplify identification of the circuit that supports each IT load in the data center row.
- Real-time power monitoring - Monitor data usage in real time remotely using a Web browser.
- High density - With up to 20 plug-in openings every 10 feet, this high-density solution ensures convenient placement of tap off units above the IT racks they support and provides flexibility to meet future power demands.
- Quick installation - The iBusway for Data Center solution uses bolted snap-fit hangers and plug-in joint connections, which simplify installation and eliminate the need for expensive special tools.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Energy efficient - Copper bus bars reduce heat losses and lower cooling demand.
- Overhead design - Installing the power distribution solution above the row frees valuable data center space for additional revenue-generating IT equipment.
- Superior reliability - Powerbus busway uses silver-plated copper bus conductors for the greatest electrical efficiency.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services