Energy servers and data loggers
Part of EcoStruxure
Comprehensive views of energy consumption, enabling energy efficiency actions
Com’X devices collect energy data throughout the building, from: electrical distribution devices (meters, switchgear) and Smart Panels; gas, steam, air or water metering devices; and temperature and environmental sensors.
Find out more
Enerlin'X Communication system for Smart Panels - Catalogue
Download the latest Com'X510 firmware (ComX510_v5.2.0) here
Download the latest Com'X200 firmware (Com'X200_v3.5.53 here
These devices deliver the data on local area network (LAN) or to remote servers, to enable :
- smart displays: dashboards, historical graph/charts, etc, accessible with just a web browser (Com’X510), or remotely thanks to Powerview Remote Access service.
- advanced processing by EcoStruxure™ solutions such as Energy Operation web service, EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert (formerly known as StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert), or by third-party Building Management System.
Download the latest Com'Xv210 v5.2.0 firmware.
Download the latest Com'Xv510 v5.2.0 firmware.
Data collection from up to 64 field devices, each of them connected to either :
- Modbus over RS485 serial line
- Modbus TCP/IP over Ethernet
- Zigbee wireless digital
Configurable logging interval, from every minute to once a month.
Data storage duration of several weeks, up to 2 years with Com’X510.
Data publishing leveraging existing infrastructures : Ethernet or Wifi,
GPRS-ready for sites with difficult access to IT network, with high-level data security.
Local backup of configuration parameters, data storage in case of communication failure.
Quick fitting into electrical switchboards thanks to DIN rail clipping and profile.
Quick setup and configuration thanks to intuitive HMI :
- Automatic detection and IP address assignment, by operating system of computers
- Automatic detection and recognition of Schneider Electric field devices
- Manual object creation and configuration of third-party field devices
- Data selection for collection and publication through web pages, accessible with any standard browser.
- Advanced diagnostics an troubleshooting features
Com’X 510 energy server :
all-in-one-box energy management solution
- especially suitable for buildings up to 10,000 sq. meters
- as soon as connected, provides detailed and global views of energy consumptions,
- easy to read and understand, inside familiar user interface (web browser)
- minimum investment : no additional hardware or software required
- later evolutions to include applications and remote services by Schneider Electric.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services