High performance modular HMI
Modular HMI with smartphone-like interface and Wireless technology: Unmatched comfort of use without compromise on performance and openness
Magelis GTU offers flexibility with its unique combination of a CPU box with various display options including an innovative Wireless LAN enabled display. Magelis GTU is the first smart-phone-like HMI with resistive multi-touch screen without screen size limitation powered by EcoStruxure Operator Terminal Expert and the innovative Magelis GTU Wireless LAN display with access point and station mode*.
Magelis GTU delivers high level of performance and openness:
- Front USB ports with complete IP66 and IP67 protection to access data in the HMI without opening the cabinet door
- High level of communication with dual serial and dual Ethernet plus third Wireless Ethernet, including remote access to your machine thanks to mobile apps (Vijeo XL, Vijeo Design' Air and Vijeo Design'Air Plus) and Web Gate function.
- Highly robust, the Magelis GTU minimizes maintenance, and the pre-mounted fasteners on the terminal saves installation time. See additional links to discover the richness of Harmony range.
- Magelis GTU W-LAN is a smart product that enhances machine connectivity with a wireless connection between the GTU, including all devices connected to the two Ethernet ports, and any wireless enabled device.
- Flexible : Station mode/ Access point mode - Magelis GTU offers transparent communication to all devices
- Reliable : resistant to water and dust as per IP 67 environmental protection
- Secure : state-of- the-art wireless security protocols : WEB/WPA/WPA2
- Standard compliant : IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Complex machines
- Food and beverage, water, waste water, minning, mineral, metal
- Packaging, conveying
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services