Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Peace of mind from the world's most trusted UPS.
FeaturesThe Back-UPS battery backup offers guaranteed power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business. Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They’re available in 'tower' or 'floor' styles, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services