Microsol Modules Isoladores
Provides safe power in places with poor or nonexistent grounding
Protect electronic equipment in buildings with poor or nonexisting grounding.
FeaturesAPC-Microsol isolator modules are an excellent option for users that need protection for equipment in buildings with poor or nonexisting grounding. The isolator modules ensure protection from electrical shocks on the conected equipment and provide protection against utility power failures, such as undervoltages, overvoltages and line noises. APC-Microsol isolator modules have bivolt input operation and come with resettble circuit breaker that avoids replacing fuses. They also have a two-prong plug that allows connection in both two and three prong wall outlets. Available in models with and without AVR.
- Bivolt Input - Accepts both 115V and 220V input utility power so you can power 115V devices in any electrical system.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Two-prong plug - Allows connection in both two and three prong wall outlets
- Grounding Functionality - Protects against potential electrical shocks in buildings with poor or nonexistent grounding.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services